With his successful penalty kick against Orlando City on Sunday night, Chris Wondolowski became the ninth player to reach 100 career goals. Here's a closer look at all nine members of the prestigious club:
1) Landon Donovan (USA) - 144 goals - Appeared in 334 matches over 14 seasons (2001-2014) with the San Jose Earthquakes and LA Galaxy. He scored a career high 20 goals with the Galaxy in 2008 and added 136 career assists.
2) Jeff Cunningham (Jamaica/USA) - 134 goals - Appeared in 365 matches over 14 seasons (1998-2011) with the Columbus Crew, Colorado Rapids, Real Salt Lake, Toronto FC and FC Dallas. He scored a career high 17 goals in 2009 for FC Dallas and added 70 career assists.
3) Jaime Moreno (Bolivia) - 133 goals - Appeared in 340 matches over 15 seasons (1996-2010) with DC United and the MetroStars. He scored a career high 16 goals in a season three times for United (1997, 1998, 2005) and finished with 102 assists.
4) Ante Razov (USA) - 114 goals - Appeared in 262 matches over 14 seasons (1996-2009) with the LA Galaxy, Chicago Fire, Columbus Crew, MetroStars and Chivas USA. He scored a career 18 goals for the Fire in 2000 and added 66 career assists.
5) Jason Kreis (USA) - 108 goals - Appeared in 305 matches over 12 seasons (1996-2007) with the Dallas Burn and Real Salt Lake. He scored a career high 18 goals for Dallas in 1999 and added 74 career assists.
6) Dwayne De Rosario (Canada) - 104 goals - Appeared in 343 matches over 14 seasons (2001-2014) with the San Jose Earthquakes, Houston Dynamo, Toronto FC, New York Red Bulls and DC United. He scored a career high 16 goals in 2011, a season he split between Toronto, New York and DC United. DeRo added 77 career assists.
7) Taylor Twellman (USA) - 101 goals - Appeared in 174 matches over 8 seasons (2002-2009) although he didn't officially retire until 2010 due to concussions. He spent his entire career with New England, scoring a career high 23 goals as a rookie in 2002. He added 28 career assists.
8) Edson Buddle (USA) - 100 goals - The only other active member of the 100-goal club, Buddle has appeared in 296 career matches over 14 seasons (2001-2010, 2012-2015) with the Columbus Crew, New York Red Bulls, Toronto FC, LA Galaxy and Colorado Rapids. He scored a career high 17 goals for the Galaxy in 2010 which he parlayed into a chance to play in Europe. He has appeared in just four games for the Galaxy this season, all of them off the bench, and has yet to score in 2014. He has 30 assists in his career.
9) Chris Wondolowski (USA) - 100 goals - Wondo has played in 210 career matches over 11 seasons with the San Jose Earthquakes and the Houston Dynamo. He tied the league record with 27 goals for San Jose in 2012, and has 21 career assists. He has 7 goals in 12 appearances this season.
The next five active players who are closest to matching Wondo and joining the 100-goal club are:
1) Kenny Cooper (USA - Montreal Impact) - 75 goals in 211 appearances
2) Conor Casey (USA - Philadelphia Union) - 68 goals in 186 appearances
3) Mike Magee (USA - Chicago Fire) - 64 goals in 274 appearances
4) Álvaro Saborío (Costa Rica - Real Salt Lake) - 63 goals in 124 appearances
5) Kei Kamara (Sierra Leone - Columbus Crew) - 61 goals in 204 appearances