1. Hunter Jumper (Chicago Fire, Defender). With a name like that, how could he not be destined for greatness?
2. Mamadou "Futty" Danso (Montreal Impact - Defender). The guy is pretty good with his heady too.
3. Dilaver "Dilly" Duka (Montreal Impact - Midfielder). Anyone else know his given name was Dilaver? My money was on Dilbert. Or Dilligan.
4. Jalil Anibaba (Seattle Sounders - Defender) - All I can think about is Anibaba and the 40 Thieves.
5. Sal Zizzo (Sporting Kansas City - Midfielder) - Pretty sure he's a character in Donnie Brasco. Either way, he scored in the Sporting's Champions League match last night.
6. Chinedu "Bright" Dike (Toronto FC - Forward) - Pronounced “B’RIGHT DEE-KAY” according to MLS's website. This clip is not one of his brightest moments.
7. Ntokozo "Schillo" Tshuma (Portland Timbers - Forward) - Has five siblings back in Zimbabwe: Mbuso, Mkhului, Scelo, Mbongeni, and Andile.
8. Hassan Ali "Soony" Saad (Sporting Kansas City - Forward) - Born in Dearborn, Michigan, Saad is the first MLS player to join the Lebanese National Team making many Americans very saad.
9. Pa Modou Kah (Portland Timbers - Defender) - Born in Gambia, raised in Norway. And when you have a name this cool, you can do things like this:
10. Igor Julião (Sporting Kansas City - Defender) - Half Vampire, Half Brazilian, All Business.